Customer Service Representative
Do you have customer service experience, are detail oriented and a desire to work for an established and growing local company?
A food distribution client of ours in Fremont, CA is looking to fill positions for an entry and mid-level Customer Service Representative (CSR) for a Temporary-to-Hire opportunity through Randstad Staffing.
Randstad USA dedicates itself to providing a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the Office & Administrative, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare and the Manufacturing & Logistics fields for all types of organizations, big and small. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions, including recruitment process outsourcing for Temp, Temp-to-Perm and Direct Hire placements, HR solutions and more!!
The customer service representative will report to the customer service manager and assist business customers, work with the sales team and logistics personnel to provide an excellent customer experience. This role will also involve data entry and order assistance through various ordering systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required and tested for consideration for this position. Experience in NetSuite is a Major PLUS!
- $19.00 - $22.00 / hour dependent on experience
- Monday - Friday 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Responsibilities include:
- Interact with customers via phone, email and in person
- Process orders and requests accurately and promptly to ensure a level of customer satisfaction
- Handle inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide pricing, service and delivery information
- Maintain, document and update client information and interactions
- Respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours
- Assist customer service manager, credit and sales associates as required
- Understand all product lines and pricing
- Provide timely feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns
Working hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
Qualifications for this Customer Service Representative (CSR) Opportunity:
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience, including answering or fielding inbound calls, e-mails and responding to inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a MUST
- Must be able to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Experience with Netsuite ERP order management programs for order processing and data management, Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Excel
- Experience with shipping company software a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, coachable and able to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- All Randstad employees are eligible for full benefits after a probationary period (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
To become an integral part of the team, apply TODAY to this opportunity by clicking the "Apply Now" link below; please be sure to include a copy of your resume in your profile.
Or send resume to: Kaylan.Gutknecht@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.