Intern (Data Analytics)
Data and Systems Analytics Internship
Seeking an Intern for the Summer of 2018. The intern will perform a variety of duties in the field of business analytics with direct ties to service enabling infrastructure and may participate in data analytics related projects as assigned. This individual will work within Global Project Management Office to develop business workflows and implement infrastructure improvements.
Data and Systems Analytics tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders and management to gather and validate requirements
- Developing scenarios to reflect practical application against the requirements
- Developing wire frames or other system / application representations as part of the solution design process
- Build solutions, like databases and knowledge management systems, and populate the data
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders and management to demonstrate new capabilities and validate performance against requirements.
- Addressing issues, concerns or suggestions raised by stakeholders via automation of workflows
At the end of summer a Capstone presentation will be prepared and given to senior management by the intern or team of interns as applicable.
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
1. Hands-on development experience (classroom or job-related)
2. Familiarity with data analytics concepts and methodologies
3. Familiarity with data architecture, knowledge management system creation and implementation
1. Must be enrolled at an accredited college/university in pursuit of an engineering or business degree
2. Must have proficiency with MS Access database
3. Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.