Data Entry Associate II
Location: Bannockburn, IL
Duration: 3-6 Months
Type: W-2 Contract
Our client is looking for a resource to accommodate Customer requests for updated vendor information. This resource will help to field and reply to the increase in customer needs during this transition.
- Performs mid-volume data entry
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete)
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence
- Formats and produce documents
- Works with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Detects and correct errors
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer
- Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions
- Associates degree or the equivalent years of experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.