Sr. Public Engagement Specialist
A Senior Public Engagement Specialist is needed for a large utilities company in Raleigh, NC. This position will support strategic outreach efforts for all major projects including preparing and coordinating external written communications to the public and stakeholders, response, dispatch and tracking of external project inquiries, and tracking project information.
- Participate in transmission project team meetings and processes including field reviews and meetings with local Community Relations Managers to determine appropriate public engagement strategy.
- Approve letters, collateral and presentations as needed in coordination with internal communications departments, internal management, legal, engineering, siting team, etc.
- Coordinate the printing and mailing of external communications.
- Monitor property owner inquires on assigned projects and manage response and documentation
- Maintaining Salesforce records
- Project documentation and reporting.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must be proficient in SalesForce
Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft programs
Attention to detail
Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, or a similar field
5+ years experience in Corporate Communications is required
Previous experience in the utilities industry is highly preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.