Executive Assistant to the General Counsel
We are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to the General Counsel of a non-profit. This role will provide senior level support to the General Counsel and help support the office operations. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Direct Hire candidates may be considered.
- Manage workflow for legal, IP, and Board activities
- Assist the General Counsel with Board of Trustees duties
- Manage the calendar and schedule for the General Counsel, including all meetings, travel arrangements, WebEx, and calls
- Coordinate large projects including planning and execution
- Coordinate large meetings including site selection, catering, and logistics
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Able to exercise good judgement
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Superior planning skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a legal setting
- Experience proofreading and editing legal documents
*No calls, please*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.