We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative in the Hauppauge area. Experience
handling high volume inbound calls while completing data entry is a must!
This is a temporary position with the potential to become permanent with a pay rate of $16.50/hr. The
hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
-Handle inbound and outbound calls for customer inquires
-Manage emails and messages from customers, process bill payments and orders
-Responsible for documenting information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions
-Perform other office administrative duties as required
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to Multi-task between responding to phone calls and emails while conducting data entry into company data base
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Team Player
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to type 35 WPM
- Willing to consent to a drug and background screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.