Are you looking to advance your career in electronics with a stable and GROWING company in Carlisle?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
One of our Carlisle clients is looking to add dedicated electronic technicians to their team. ENTRY level position for those with the associates in electronics or a related field.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
Shift: Monday - Thursday 7am - 4:30pm
Pay : $13 - $16.50/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- disassemble/assemble electronic units
- diagnose, troubleshoot, test and perform upgrades to AC/DC drives
- use of modern electronic test/monitor equipment
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Qualified candidates should meet the following:
- 2 year electronic technology or related degree is REQUIRED
- familiarity with most modern electronic testing equipment
- knowledgeable of modern analog and digital electronic circuits
- PROBLEM SOLVING is a must
- ability to read electronic wiring diagrams and schematics
Company if willing to train but understanding the theory of electronics is a MUST
If you or someone you know is interested in hearing more then call us today! 717-540-7759
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.