Customer Marketing Representative
Collects customer feedback for Healthcare Product Lines by gathering data, analyzing data, monitoring and communicating findings. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with customers and internal partners. Assists in producing various reports, statistical gathering on assigned business metrics.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
??? Contacts customers following initial product implementation to gather information on process needs.
??? Performs continuous aftercare follow-up with customers.
??? Informs customers of programs such as iSupport, e-Tips, User Conference, and benefits of reference reward program.
??? Responds to customer???s inquiries and escalations by providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable information.
??? Establishes and maintains positive long-term customer relationships to develop and ensures product reference ability.
??? Analyzes and assist in preparing customer feedback results.
??? Communicates process needs and potential solutions for appropriate product to manager.
??? Follows up with customers to ensure their issues have been resolved accurately, professionally, efficiently and timely.
??? Process reference requests from Sales Team and/or internal departments for prospective and/or existing customers.
??? Maintains updates and populates customer database for tracking customer satisfaction statistics, management solutions for customer issues and reference ability status.
??? Provides regular status and account reports to manager.
??? Functions as the customer relations representative within the product development team by attending and participating in Product Core team meetings as necessary.
??? Maintains knowledge of current software versions, patches, and known issues of their particular product(s).
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Database - Customer Database (Reference View) integrates with SalesForce (worker will be trained in Reference view by Nuance)
- Must know how to work with Data - be able to add data to the database and keep clean
- Marketing - (knows PPT, supports Marketing experience - populating the PPT with data and being able help visualize a story with the data)
- General new tasks (Customer relational side)
- Possible help with RFPs (print and follow through with the directions of the RFP)
- Organizational skills; multi-task, strong mathematical and analytical skills with good reasoning ability, problem-solver, commitment, courteous; organized, self-motivated, team player, flexible; PC competency/literacy; persistence; attention to detail, strong written/oral communicator.
Associates Degree or 2-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in business applications a must (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.