A financial company is hiring!
??? Manage office administrative expenses, review invoices, submit for payment, maintain purchase orders and initiate as necessary, reconcile office corporate card monthly, prepare expense summaries as needed.
??? Serve as a liaison with landlord maintenance staff to initiate and oversee site maintenance as needed.
??? Maintain a clean and organized office environment including tiding up the kitchen and organizing supplies, ensuring inventory of supplies is appropriate and placing orders.
??? Arrange and coordinate travel; prepare travel expense reports.
??? Greet and direct vendors
??? Request access badges as needed
??? Assist with scheduling of certain appointments
??? Distribute & coordinate mail
??? Order office lunches and catering for meetings
??? Help plan and arrange meetings and office events including set up and clean up
??? Provide surge support to operations teams as needed
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Highly organized and proven attention to detail
- Analytical ability a must, identifying solutions to various administrative problems
- Great team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills required; must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proven commitment to customer service with excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi task
- Proficient with basic computer applications such as MS Office, email, desktop faxing and other office procedures
Seeking a bright, motivated and detail-oriented individual to join the team as an Office Support Assistant. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational & interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, great attention to detail and proactive follow up skills, as well as strong computer skills. In this multi-faceted role, you'll be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support, managing the day to day operations of an office and surging in to support the operations teams as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.