Senior Financial Analyst
THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and utilizing the multi-year forecast and budget model to provide comprehensive analysis and forecasting of Population Health Management programs.
- Work with the Program Leaders to gain working knowledge of programs to assist updating program spreadsheets to reflect changes in drivers and understanding implications of changes.
- Assist in the enhancement of the functionality and outputs of multi-year model.
- Communicate with Program Leaders and RSOs on interpretation of budgets. Collaborate on enhancements based on the results of quarterly and yearly modeling forecasts.
- Assist as needed in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports for Population Health Management cost centers and Medicaid ACO program.
- Develop, analyze and prepare standard and ad hoc operational reporting.
- Assist Program Leaders in interpreting financial data, investigate discrepancies and follow through on outstanding issues.
- Design potential process improvements to support streamlining procedures and reporting requirements.
- Analyze budgets on an ongoing basis by monitoring variance of spending by cost centers. Develop spreadsheets and databases to use in analysis of budgets.
- Assist in the development of annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed.
- Act as liaison between Population Health Management and PHS Budget and Accounting offices.
- Work independently on internal inquiries or ad hoc projects as necessary
??? Bachelor???s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
??? 5+ years of finance/budget experience, including experience in budgeting and financial analysis.
??? Healthcare experience required.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--Advanced proficiency in MS Excel with the ability to write and combine formulas, utilize pivot tables and conditional formatting, and generate charts, reports and graphs.
--Multi-year budget and forecasting experience highly preferred.
Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
??? Self-motivated, independent and possesses the ability to learn quickly.
??? Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadline pressures.
??? Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build relationships.
??? Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
??? Ability to meet timelines, deliverables, and exercise good judgment while dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.