Bilingual Medical Receptionist
Our client who focuses on social support and mental health in the DC Metro region is hiring a bilingual spanish speaking receptionist to answer and route incoming calls, accordingly. This is a great mission driven organization seeking someone with prior medical reception experience for at least 2 years. This is a temp to hire position offering competitive pay and benefits for the permanent role. Conveniently located in downtown Silver Spring with complimentary parking included!
* Answering multi-line phone system in a professional manner
* Verifying insurance for potential and current clients
* Picking up all incoming mail and distributing/preparing packages to be mailed
* Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed
* Advanced experience using Excel and Word
* Maintains and updates client database as needed
* Collects co-pays, balances due and schedules for follow up appointments
* Coordinates patient flow within the office for multiple physicians , nurse practitioners and other team members
* Water plants weekly
* Oversee general office maintenance issues
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
* Excellent communication skills--Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a MUST
* Ability to take on responsibilities and manage conflicting priorities with minimal guidance
* Ability to prioritize and provide accurate follow up on all issues and correspondence
Do you feel you could be a great fit for this role? Please apply through this post then follow up via email with firstname.lastname@example.org and send over an updated copy of your resume, along with a brief description as to why you could be the perfect fit for this role!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.