Analysis of monthly data feeds and data input of any required fixes or enhancements.
- Preparation of Templates to adjust, enhance and enrich data in Credit Risk DataMart
- Validation of Data Elements within Credit Risk DataMart
- Preparation of recurring reports and analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis or reports as requested by Management, Regulators or Business Segment.
- Support Risk Management in development and enhancement of centralized database through User Acceptance Testing.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to research through internal sources variances or discrepancies identified.
- Proficiency in MS Office products and experience using analytical tools such as Structured Query Language (SQL) or SAP -----
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, team oriented environment
- Time management skills in order to meet tight and often numerous deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Background in Financial Services, Banking or related industry (desired).
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Please send resumes to Jennifer.Wyatt@randstadusa.com and Madison.Spielvogel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.