The Technology and Operations - Operational Risk Department is the first line of defense for both the IT and Operations departments. This role is a key part of the department as it focuses on managing, reporting and escalating key areas of risk across Technology and Operations.
Primary Responsibilities include:
??? Run the risk metrics program to gauge levels of operational risk across technology and operations
??? Highlight and escalate areas of risk to IT and Operations Management, Information Risk, and Internal Audit.
??? Track and report on findings from FRB/OCC, PwC, IAS, Vendor, Information Risk and self-reported risks (issues) for Information Technology and Operations
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Constantly seek and adapt to new challenges
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, including the ability to present information and respond to questions
- A desire to learn and the motivation to seek answers and provide solutions
- Strong computer skills, MS Office (including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint), presentations, spreadsheets
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, business and/or other related major
Please email resumes to Jennifer.Wyatt@randstadusa.com and Madison.Spielvogel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.