Time & Attendance Training and Communication Implementation Specialist
Summary: Reporting to the Director, Human Resources Operations, the Training and Communication Specialist is responsible for leading and supporting the training and communication strategy for the implementation of PeopleSoft Time and Labor and Absence Management.
??? Designs and implements effective training and communication strategy for the implementation of PeopleSoft Time and Labor and Absence Management.
??? Coordinates with internal stakeholders to employ appropriate media tools to meet project goals and needs.
??? Writes, edits, helps produce national-wide communication material including newsletters [electronic and print], leaflets, campaign communications, and other communications as appropriate.
??? Determine format for training to meet the needs of target audiences, selecting appropriate instructional methods, e.g. individual or group, eLearning or lectures.
??? Develop and maintain training materials in various media; coordinate production of materials, such as PowerPoint presentations and articles.
??? Coordinate training logistics, including facilities management, staffing, invitations and announcements
??? Coordinate production of materials (power point presentations, articles, written resources, etc.) for service related best practice implementation.
??? Conduct training sessions, ensuring attainment of training goals. Utilize platform skills to connect training to audience, advance information and engage participants.
??? Develop and implement pre- and post-assessment tools to identify learning needs and accomplishments
??? Provide project management support
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- College Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge of a Time & Attendance System preferably Oracle PeopleSoft 9.2
- Software implementation experience, preferably in a Oracle PeopleSoft environment.
- Strong Time & Attendance, Payroll and HRIS process knowledge
- Strong technical aptitude and capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects streams at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills.
Please send resumes to Jennifer.Wyatt@randstadusa.com and Madison.Spielvogel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.