Administrative Assistant (Executive)
Los Angeles based, Internet company. is currently seeking a sharp, motivated, high-energy Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will support the CEO and other C-level executives in a dynamic, rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker, exercise discretion and judgment, highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, extremely organized, disciplined, warm, friendly and collegial.
Salary range is $85,000 - $100,000 based on experience plus benefits.
- Manage day to day schedule and commitments of the CEO and other executives.
- Screen calls; establish oneself as point of contact with board members, key advisors and business network.
- Keep calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements.
- Special projects and events as needed.
- Personal and professional errands and projects.
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- 5+ years of Executive support experience in a rigorous environment. Professional Services, Private Equity Firm experience a must.
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use common sense.
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work, initiate improvements and meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to fluid work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability/desire to learn and accept new challenges.
The ability to anticipate executive needs and build strong working relationships with clients and other staff members will be essential.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.