Are you seeking a rewarding career? Are you creative, innovative, and naturally a leader? Do you have experience with implementing operational plans and objectives? Do you have experience with inventory management?
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements
- Resolve and arising problems or complaints
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Proven working experience in handling and inventory management
- Record of successful distribution and logistic management
- Demonstrable ability to lead
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Job Type: Full-time
5-7 years of experience
Manufacturing knowledge required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.