Are you looking to work with one of the most well known companies in New England? Do you just need that ONE opportunity to get your foot in the door in a corporate atmosphere with tons of growth opportunity?
This is it.
Assists and supports 2-4 Buyers on a variety of administrative and clerical functions. Communicates with approximately 50+ vendors between all merchants they support. Monitors and edits domestic and import purchase orders and follows up on allocations and late vendor shipments. Interfaces with all levels of management and communicates with multiple internal and external contacts on a routine basis. Creates and maintains spreadsheets to monitor weekly spend for merchants as necessary.
- Purchase Orders
- Prepares and writes domestic and import purchase orders.
- Enters and reviews electronic PO's via the Buyer Worksheet application.
- Revises purchase orders daily and follows the purchase order change process.
- Ensures all necessary signatures are obtained for a letter of credit PO.
- Partners with Planning & Allocation to expedite PO entry.
- Follows through with P&A to ensure electronic PO's are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of ASN/EDI PO information including identifying ASN/EDI orders and contacting vendors for required information when needed.
- Pulls late lists weekly and follows up on all late PO's with vendors.
- Reviews ship dates and cancel or make revisions as necessary.
- Receives authorization from Buyer to approve vendor shipping extensions and renegotiate costs as needed.
- Follows up with traffic/transportation departments as needed.
- Tracks all PO's generated through the buyer worksheet system to ensure final PO has been received.
- Assists in merchandise shipment follow up and problem solving for over/under shipments and vendor charge-backs/cost discrepancies.
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Must have excellent Excel skills
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not necessary
401K (after 6 months)
Direct deposit & Electronic payroll debit card that acts like a bank account
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this posting with your resume and follow up with Carson @ 508-634-1388.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.