Office Services Coordinator
Fast paced, mid-sized law firm headquartered in Bethesda, MD is looking for a highly motivated, professional Office Services Coordinator to handle the daily physical operations of all Firm facilities, including security, telecommunications, and ensure all facilities are safe and clean for employees, clients and visitors at all times! Duties also include, but not limited to, office maintenance, management/closed file services, relocation of furniture and personnel, maintenance of office supply inventory and various other operational duties. Will also act as liaison with outside vendors and service providers. This direct hire position reporting to the Executive Director will pay $55,000-$63,000 depending on experience.
- Oversee 2 support staff professionals
- Manage vendor and service provider relationships
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Coordinating office moves, new hire move in, etc.
- Forecasting Firm needs
Working hours: 8 PM - 5 PM
- Clear and effective communication
- Detail oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- At least two years of similar work experience in a professional environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel between office (Bethesda, Frederick, Annapolis) as needed
Click Apply to be immediately considering with this wonderful company!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.