Financial Executive Assistant
Our client, a well established financial firm around the Conshohocken, PA area is seeking an experienced registered financial executive assistant for a direct hire opportunity. Candidates for this position will be well versed in the financial industry and have experience supporting financial professionals. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The salary for this position will range, depending on experience, from $45,000-60,000 annually and full benefits. Please see below for additional details.
- Support financial broker with opening and updating accounts.
- Answering and resolving broker and client inquires.
- Receive and process stock and check certifications.
- Oversee auditor files, mutual funds, and 401K files.
- Work with broker to purchase or sell securities within scope of authority.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies and complete litigation as requested.
- Provide administrative and department support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must have strong knowledge in the financial industry
- Must have the ability to multi-task with strict attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a fast paced enviornment
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- 3+ years experience working in financial and securities industry.
- FINRA Series 7 Licenses preferred or willingness to obtain in specific time frame.
- FINRA Series 63 Licenses is required
- Experience supporting financial professional is encouraged.
- Working knowledge of the financial industry and products offered.
- Experience working with 401K is encouraged.
If you are interested and qualified for this position please apply directly to this post or send an updated WORD copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.