West Chester, PA- Well established manufacturing company has a direct hire opening for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and two SVP's.
Hours= Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (plus overtime when needed)
This person will be responsible for support the CEO and 2-3 Senior Vice President's. Must be able to interact with all internal departments while maintaining confidentiality and tact in all communication daily.
- Calendar management for 2-4 calendars (resolve scheduling conflicts, prioritizing calendar events and communicating urgent requests or changes to the appropriate parties)
- Travel coordination (international and domestic)
- Taking messages, screening or directing calls, and answering questions
- Scheduling of global meetings and conference calls
- Processing expense reports
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing distribution of incoming mail and outgoing mail functions
- Creating reports, drafting memos, and presentations
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Self starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to apply reasoning, diplomacy and judgement in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Min. 5 year's Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideal candidate will have experience working for a manufacturing company
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.