Do you enjoy finding candidates employment? Are you experienced in thinking outside of the box to locate and hire those candidates? Does your experience include high-volume recruiting positions? If so, we want to talk to you! Our client, is a state and federal funded non-profit company located in San Antonio. They are seeking an experienced FIELD RECRUITER to support sourcing.
***Only Candidates with recruiting experience will be considered***
Location: North San Antonio
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Rate of pay: $24-$27 per hour depending on experience
As a recruiter, you will do the following each day:
- Source, recruit and interview candidates
- Position requires travel 50% - 75% of the time
- Review employment applications and interview applicants to evaluate work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other relevant qualifications in order to recommend and refer the best qualified candidates for our client's job openings
- Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, policies, promotional opportunities and other relevant information
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment with candidates
- Identify opportunities for recruitment process and system improvements and recommend solutions
- Ensure compliance for all employees and file documents appropriately
- Additional duties assigned by management
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of related recruiting and/or staffing industry experience, with emphasis on recruiting, the interview process and successfully placing employees in positions. (Recruiting experience is required to be considered for this role)
- Must have experience in recruiting in a high-volume setting of either call center, retail or blue collar industry
- Sense of Urgency and proactive attitude
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge with ATS and sourcing tools such as job boards and social media
- Capable of thinking outside of the box to locate talent that may not have access to internet
Randstad Staffing is a leading placement employer for administrative professionals in San Antonio. Randstad places quality employees in temporary and permanent positions with our clients each day. If you believe this position is ideal for you, apply online and attach your resume in MS Word. A recruiter will review your information and contact you if your background is a match for this great opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.