Our client in Central New Hampshire, is seeking and enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Specialist. The ideal candidate with be experienced as a main point person in a fast- paced, small office environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Process customer purchase orders, checking for accuracy of pricing and parts
- Generate acknowledgements to send to clients for review with particular attention to the acknowledged ship date
- Work with the Product Manager and vendors to order and receive products in a timely manner
- Work with the Shipping Manager to ensure the ship date for orders are met.
- Act as Project Manager for all orders submitted, ensuring accuracy and timeliness throughout the order process
- Work with customers regarding warranty, freight damage or other claims per our terms and conditions policy
- Need to work with many personalities to ensure success as measured by the customer
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--3-5 years with Customer Service
--Proficient with MS Office
--Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
--Organized, professional, with attention to detail
--Excellent written and verbal skills
--Ability to work in a fast-paced customer focused office
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603/623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.