Customer Service Representative
Do you consider yourself health-conscious? Would you love the opportunity to be surrounded by colleagues who are like minded and forward thinking? If so, we have an opportunity to join a revolutionary company whose sole focus is producing natural products. This family owned company truly believes everyone deserves great health and that includes supporting a healthy lifestyle for their employees. As a Customer Service Team Lead, you will be ensuring all customers are receiving the best service and ultimate satisfaction with their products!
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and text
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment
- Motivate team members to perform at their highest level
- Review customer complaints and assist with identifying product issues
- Assist manager with the daily operations of the call center
Working hours: 1 PM - 10 PM
Candidates in consideration will possess the following skills:
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an affinity for calming difficult customers
- Strong phone personality is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
This is a permanent position, located in the Ronkonkoma area, and there is some flexibility in the hours. The shift options are either 1pm-10pm or 3pm-12am. Night, weekends, and some holidays are a requirement of this position as the call center is incredibly busy! The starting pay is $18.00/hr. If you or someone you know is interested and qualified for this position, please apply with a word attachment of your resume.
Why work with a recruiter? Click here!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.