Chemist Entry Level
Randstad Corporate Services in partnership with MilliporeSigma is actively seeking an Assistant Scientist, Process Development to join the Process Development team at their location in Madison, Wisconsin. Randstad Corporate Services is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. Our relationship with MilliporeSigma is no exception. MilliporeSigma is a leader in the life science community, providing products and services to the growing biopharmaceutical industry. By harnessing passion and innovation we are able to help researchers and drug producers around the world.
Why Work With Us?
Pay: Competitive Pay commensurate on experience
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, short term disability, 401k after 90 days of service
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Opportunities: Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent positions each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and on-site locations.
About the Job:
Position is a laboratory scientist role in a business based process development and manufacturing environment. The department's primary focus is the development of synthetic and analytical platforms for the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Chemists are expected to support the innovative development and execution of technical projects within the MilliporeSigma team-based atmosphere.
As an ideal candidate you will have...
- Ability to receive and implement instructions on routine work, as well as detailed instructions on new assignments.
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
-Plan and implement, under supervision, innovative chemical and analytical solutions appropriate for the commercial manufacture of APIs.
-Execute Kilo Lab and Pilot Plant manufacture of APIs and intermediates if called upon to do so.
- With directional oversight, perform bench work to execute 1 chemical development project at various states of maturity at any given time.
- With directional oversight, utilize analytical tools effectively for the purposes of performing process development activities.
- With directional oversight, be committed to complete projects with respect to proposed timelines and budget.
- With directional oversight, be committed to be on-call to support trouble shooting activities during development and production.
- Committed to perform job function in accordance with current SOPs.
- Work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT and other regulatory agency guidelines.
-Adequately document experimental data in currently approve paper and / or electronic documentation formats.
-Adhere to SAFC???s ethical and behavioral standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
-Become a role model for other PD and manufacturing employees through superb work habits and excellent occupational behavior.
For consideration you must have...
-BS/MS in Chemistry
-0-2 years industrial experience at the bench in organic chemistry or related area.
Make sure your resume is up to date and apply! Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.