Customer Service Representative
A manufacturing company located in Farmington is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their already stellar team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a steady position with opportunity to grow! The position does include a competitive benefits package as well. If you qualify and want to apply, please email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you'd be a good candidate for the role to: email@example.com
The essential functions of the job:
- Enter, maintain, and review sales orders as received from OEM customers and authorized distributors.?? Verify price and delivery and maintain files for orders.
- Communicate with customers on new and existing orders and any special requests.?? Answer inquiries on deliveries, lead times, pricing (at assigned level), and order status.
- Review Open Order Report on a weekly basis.?? Monitor open order status to make sure customers are ordering within lead times and we are shipping as promised.
- Process sample requests for customers.
- Coordinate projects involving engineering and value added opportunities.
- Responsible for following prototypes.
- Work with RMA Coordinator for efficient processing of returns and replacement orders.
- Resolve billing and shipping errors.
- Be the key contact for the outside sales force and keep them informed of all activity.?? Keep track of projects.
- Help the outside sales force sell our product line and advise them of new opportunities.
- Keep the Customer Service Manager informed of any areas of concern.
- Review forecasts for customers that provide them, and pass information onto the appropriate departments.
- Work with Purchasing and factories to maintain stock and expedite incoming shipments as needed.
- Manage consignment inventory and billing as assigned.
- Use the following software programs while performing the job:?? MAC-PAC, Microsoft Excel and Word.??????
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
--Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus!
--Minimum of two years required.
--Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values.
--Contribute to building a positive work environment.
--Report for work consistently and on time.
--Report to supervision conditions or practices that are unsafe to the company and its employees.
Excellent benefit package, 401K and paid vacation!
If you qualify and want to apply, please email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you'd be a good candidate for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.