Do you enjoy working handling bills? if so, I would like to hear from you as we are looking for a great Biller to join a team in a medical setting environment.
As a Medical Biller, you are responsible for submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and Medicaid. Also you will be responsible in making collection calls. You must have experience with ICD-9 or ICD-10 experience or handling a large volume of medical billing claims.
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
The following requirements are as followed:
- 3 plus years of medical billing experience
- Collections background
- Experience with HMO, PPO or medicare/medical, ICD-9 or ICD-10
- Ability to follow up with claims
- Attention to detail
- Nextgen experience preferred but not required
- Heavy with billing experience
- Responsible for processing health insurance claims for doctors' offices, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. ...
- Ability to enter insurance claims into specialized billing programs.
- Attention to detail
- Have medical and medicare experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.