Business Program Manager
Pay Rate: $52.11 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.
Duration: 3 - 4 month Project, with potential to convert to Permanent
What you will be doing:
In this role you will be acting as the primary operational owner of FASG New Activities Approval Committee, leading the development of agendas, discussion materials, and coordination of the Committee’s review and approval, on behalf of the Committee Chair.
- Facilitates effective governance and efficient flow of New Activities through the process.
- Drives and monitors adherence to FASG’s New Activity Risk Management Policy and associated standards
- Recommends and facilitates process and tool improvements
- Liaises with other relevant FASG and enterprise forums/committees
- Onboards new Committee members and facilitates training/communication of New Activities Governance across FASG
- Develops (or coordinates use of) tools, templates, and enablers to facilitate the execution of the work plans (e.g., productivity improvements, data gathering processes, SharePoint site, style guides, formal processes for Plan review, approval and sign-off)
- Creates/maintains and communicates the detailed work plan, including a resourcing/budgeting plan, and major milestones
- Sets meeting agendas and coordinates documentation (e.g. minutes) of meetings for all RRP-related meetings (Executive, Core and Extended Teams)
- Bachelor's Degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years relevant experience in project or program management
- 3 or more years of leadership or management experience in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience influencing business decisions.
- Experience in large financial services institutions for recovery and resolution planning.
- Experience in managing new products and services for financial institutions, due diligence and approval processes
- Experience in operational management of formal Governance Committees
- Ability to navigate and influence senior executives
Shift Required: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.