Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to grow your abilities beyond recruiting? Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world is currently searching for a Site Coordinator to support our Randstad In-House Services (RIS) division in Jaffrey, NH. Our client is a leader in the bio manufacturing field and this site is growing! The site coordinator will support our site manager team, who are responsible for the entire staffing process to include the full lifecycle of recruiting/staffing as well as driving the performance of our workforce. This position is 1st shift with flexibility regarding the weekly schedule. The position pays between $17-18/hr and is to cover a maternity leave expected to last 12 weeks.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in Recruiting
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply immediately to this posting with your resume and/or email Jake Scoppetto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.