Growing manufacturing company has temp-to-hire Inventory Control Clerk positions that need to be filled quickly. This position will provide advancement opportunity and a rich benefits package. Overtime would be offered but not guaranteed.
Candidates will be responsible for cycle counting/inventory job duties and must have recent experience in this area, must be computer literate, and have forklift/reach truck certification or experience.
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Other essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Participating in performing cycle counts on a daily basis
* Responsible for maintaining data to ensure all part numbers are being included in the cycle count program and to identify any trends
* Responsible for understanding and accessing data
* Assisting with document preparation and participating in weekly meetings
* Assisting with Receiving area as needed and during overlap of shifts
* Work overtime as needed or required
* Other duties as assigned
* Microsoft Office experience to include Word, Excel, Power Point, and PBS
* High School diploma or GED
To perform this job successfully, qualified Talent must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential job duty. Talent must also demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills as this position requires poise, tact, and diplomacy as well as the ability to execute fine and gross motor skills.
If you possess the qualifications required of this position, please submit an up-to-date resume for our consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.