Randstad in Williamson county is currently recruiting for several Insurance Collectors to join a fantastic healthcare client of ours in the Franklin, TN area. In this role you will be responsible for the throughy collection and follow up activities on insurance accounts, you must be able to analyze patient accounts, and help to resolve any discrepancies regarding accounts.
Other Job Duties:
* Resolve claim processing issues in a timely manner
* Document all activity taken on an account in patient account notes
* Review assigned claims, and have timely response rates to any issues
* Document any necessary adjustments to peoples accounts
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
*1-2 years minimum experience with medical collections
* Excellent communication both written and verbal
* Experience working with UB 04 claims
* 1 year experience in a hospital business office department
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.