International Logistics Coordinator
Have you ever worked in the Air import or export? Are looking for the next step in your career? Well look no more we are in search of someone who is willing to learn and devoted to growing their knowledge in the logistics industry, by working with one of our biggest logistics accounts. listed below some job duties and requirements. If you feel like this is something you would like to do don't hesitate to contact us.
Job Duties include:
- Answering emails and providing quality customer service and communication.
- Tracking/Tracing: Track/Trace shipments and being proactive with communicating those details to customers/overseas colleagues.
- Problem Solving: To insure all shipments are moved intact as well as correct documentation received.
- Dispatching: Pickups/Deliveries with different vendors
- Customs: Sending Arrival Notices or processing export customs
- Data Analysis: Analyzing Freight Lanes and rates to decide on best vendor to use.
- Data Entry: Updating Cargowise Enterprise to insure accurate input of information for each shipment.
- Billing: They'll be held responsible for completing billing on each shipment and sending out the invoice by whatever means the customer requires.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Great Positive Attitude
*Fast typing skills
*Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
*Good command of English both verbal and written
*High level of attention to detail and follow-up skills
*Ability to focus and work with deadlines
*Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
*Work within team environment and place team goals above self
*Detail oriented and strong follow-up skills
*Organized and focused
*Customer Service focused & experienced
*Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
*Work well with your team
1 year plus experience in freight forwarding export role
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
If this sounds like a position for you, contact me now as this opportunity will be gone soon! It is a great company that is experiencing expansion. Be part of a growing team. Please hit apply and respond to this posting by email email@example.com.
If this is the job that you have been looking hit apply! and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.