Client Service Representative
Are you looking to work for a large insurance company that offers a work-life balance, career advancement, and exceptional benefits? If you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and providing excellent customer service to your clients - consider speaking to a recruiter about the Client Service position in Melville NY!
Provide excellent customer service and technical support to assigned accounts, while assisting the Account Manager.
Critical Job Functions:
- Assist Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager in all aspects of Client Management
- Work on all service related issues that a client has
- Assist in the quoting process
- Review proposals received from the insurance carriers
- Accompany Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager and/or Producer on client visits
- Update data management systems (paper and/or electronic)
- Update information on online communication websites, if applicable
- Be well versed in all aspects of PPACA
- Attend Open Enrollment meetings
- Complies with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards
- Contributes to a team effort by assisting in other related areas as needed
- Prepare spreadsheets for client presentations
- Complete commission data information for each client upon any rate change/renewal action.
- Become well versed on health related legislative issues.
- Assist in the scanning process.
- Assist in organizing Wellness Fairs
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have Life and Health License, or obtain within one year of hire.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education: College graduate - Associates or Bachelor's degree, or Business equivalent
Please join us for our Weekly Open House every Thursday from 1PM - 3PM!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.