Calling all procurement and purchasing professionals! We have an outstanding opportunity in the highly desired Chesterfield Valley! This position is with one of our best clients who is growing very quickly and looking to expand their team.
Solid benefits and wonderful work environment. Tight knit, family feel.
- Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
- Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Develop, negotiate, and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers.
- Monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- College degree in business or related field is preferred, or equivalent experience in purchasing or procurement.
- Management experience in a purchasing position.
- 2+ years purchasing experience with IT products a plus.
- Proven success in negotiating, networking, decision making, and financial acumen.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and meet the criteria for the position, please apply today!
We will be reviewing resumes and will reach out within 48-72 hours of applying if your background matches the requirements of the role. Thank you for your patience!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.