Contact Center Specialist II
This position is with a growing company and has the option of working from home after 90 days of employment. This position is 50% customer service-based and 50% data-entry based.
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Resolve issues customers may have with equipment
- Receive account payments over the phone
- Log information based off phone conversations with customers
Working hours: Various Shifts
- Ability to actively listen to needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask various assignments
- Must have previous call center experience
- Must have professional longevity at previous positions
- Must have a positive attitude
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.