Customer Account Coordinator
Our client is a leading international logistics organization and is currently looking for a customer account coordinator to support one of their reputable clients, a Fortune 500 semiconductor company located in Santa Clara, CA. This role is within a very fast paced environment where hard work and attention to detail will be rewarded. There is growth within the organization and our client is looking for candidates who thrive under pressure. If this a role that matches your interests, please read further!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate logistics and order management for a Fortune 500 semiconductor company.
- Communicate with client representatives to ensure smooth transition for a variety of different components and semiconductor parts.
- Accurately input orders and data into the system
- Responsible for creating, editing and preparing new shipment orders
- Respond to heavy volume of email and phone requests from client departments for shipment updates/communications
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- 1-2+ years of experience in a customer service position
- Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude-
- Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Temporary to Hire Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- $18/hr - $20/hr
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY to this career building opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.