Customer Service Rep
Our team is looking for someone with corporate customer support experience (preferably in a call center-like environment) to assist with our high volume of inbound customer service inquiries.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax and email including making changes to existing orders, proof of delivery, order status, sales contact information, etc.
- Enter fax, phone, and email orders for multiple divisions into Oracle Order Management.
- Follow up to ensure appropriate documentation has been received or actions have been taken when necessary.
- Assist with other projects or departmental tasks as assigned.
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient using a PC, the internet and MS Office applications, especially Outlook.
- Advanced attention to detail skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience being in a call queue, and reviewing purchase orders in an order management system.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Flexibility with regard to schedule during quarter end, or peak volume times is required (no time off available during week of June 30th).
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
TO APPLY: Email resume to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.