Sales Representative. Intermediate Level
Support sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales
and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Manages order fulfillment.
- Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience.
- Facilitates product and sales information flow.
- Drives sales operations process improvements.
- Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
- May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
- May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities.
- Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill
- Understands how work impacts results for their area
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow.
- Applies speciliazed knowledge to coordinate day-to-day work
- Knowledge of related regulations and standards
- Strong understanding of current process and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement
- Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
- Projects and assignments are typically non-routine and variable in nature.
- Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skill generally acquired through job experience
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college, or some college course work preferred.
- Work experience: 2-4 years' experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.