Sales Representative. Intermediate Level
Sells Dell's product and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, and Software and service contracts.
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the partner.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customer to website or other company resources for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Learning a broad range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional outbound calls.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Sales experience a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.