This is a future opening for one of our top clients.
Seeking a sharp Legal Assistant for one of our well known clients .If you want to join an organization where you will be valued for the work that you put in day in and day out please apply!
- Transcribes dictation and formats letters, pleadings
- Properly file legal documents with the Courts
- Open new file, perform conflict checks, and at attorneys request draft acknowledgment letter to client.
- Enters attorney billable time on a regular basis, proofreads, and balances.
- Open and route attorney mail to appropriate counsel.
- Reviews and confirms all client bills and other invoices
- Closes and prepares files for storage.
- Prepares files or assists paralegals in preparing files for upcoming hearings and depositions.
- Answers and screens calls for attorneys
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate filing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) is required
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to utilize all firm provided software packages as required. Willing to learn practice or department specific databases or software as necessary
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Legal Studies preferred
- 2 years experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Ability to type 70 WPM
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work on a temporary full-time basis (with the potential to turn permanent
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.