Recruits and recommends external candidates for hourly and salaried openings.- Serves as consultant to hiring managers and others in organization on topics of recruitment, diversity, and compliance-related issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Recruits passive and active applicants through activities such as email campaigns and cold calling to ensure diverse applicant pool for open hourly and salaried positions.
- Interviews, evaluates, and recommends candidates for hourly and salaried openings to ensure high quality of candidate and culture fit to organization.
- Leverages variety of recruitment sources, including social media, while maintaining cost effectiveness in effort to identify broad spectrum of talent for organization.
- Learns to serve as consultant to managers to educate and guide them through hiring process to ensure needs of organization are met.
- Prepares recruiting documentation such as job profiles and structured interview plans to obtain appropriate and necessary information to evaluate candidate?s qualifications in consistent manner that provides equal opportunity to all job applicants.
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Supports changes to employment policies and recruitment procedures to continually improve and streamline process.
- Travels to remote locations to recruit and interview candidates; identify staffing issues; and recommend, develop, and implement action programs to support company initiatives such as diversity and recruitment.
- May represent company at recruiting events such as job fairs, college recruiting, and industry shows to secure top talent for organization.- May require overnight travel, including internationally, away from corporate offices.
- Collects and maintains data to track and report performance results and assure compliance with employment and Affirmative Action laws.- May prepare reports and maintains records to track trends related to employment function.
- Bachelor's degree in business, industrial relations, human resource management, or equivalent.
- 6+ months of Human Resource Recruiting experience
- Completed internship in business environment preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.