Performs basic planning functions to ensure purchased materials are in place to support manufacturing process and/or optimizes constraints in manufacturing site to support order fulfillment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Manage inventory of assigned manufactured parts
- Review work center and plant capacity requirements to ensure customer demands can be met
- Develop and schedule workflow for each department to produce executable schedule
- Maintain database for manufactured and or purchased parts to ensure successful processing of customer and supplier demands throughout item's material list
- Monitors excess inventory, end-of-life, and lifetime buy analysis
- Coordinates disposition of excess material
- Participates in lean initiatives and future state to remove waste from process
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP)
- Understand Just In Time (JIT) concepts, theory of constraints, and lean philosophy
- Understand supply chain integration touch points from supplier through manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Management or Logistics or equivalent
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.