We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Responsible for following up with customers/clients
- Assist in screening incoming calls if technicians are unavailable to answer.
- Provide support to the the different departments at the facility
- Generate open reports for management staff.
- Handles all incoming calls directing them accordingly
- Organize and files accordingly
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous administrative experience supporting a mid-sized company
- ability to pass drug screening and background check
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Rachael at 410-273-5300 or email Rachael.Shindel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.