Accounts Receivable Clerk
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
* Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
* Prepares deposits.
* Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
* Maintains records, invoices, debits, and credits using specialized computer system
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
* Experience with Bank reconciliations/Account reconciliations
* A/P experience a plus
* Customer centered
* Excellent general office/clerical best practices
* Advanced level Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking)
-Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
-Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
-Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables??? data
-Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.