Human Resources Assistant
Welcoming team and energetic Human Resources department at a growing professional society headquartered in downtown Bethesda is hiring an HR Assistant to support the department! This nonprofit organization is committed to advancing the success of its members and their organizations and with it's continued growth is in need of additional Human Resources support. This position will support the HR Generalist and Managing Director in administrative functions related to employee relations, recruiting, comp and benefits, and training and development. This is a great opportunity for more entry level candidates with organized, outgoing personalities to gain valuable work experience!
- Managing and processing of confidential information
- Scheduling phone screens and interviews
- Filing of documents
- Assist with new hire orientation and scheduling
- Create and maintain personnel files
- Data entry
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- 4-year degree preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in Human Resources
Click apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.