The Facilities Assistant / Mail Clerk iwth the primary responsibility of handling incoming, outgoing and within the office mail. This position will have front desk duties serving as the secondary backup support to the Receptionist.
- Sort all incoming and interoffice mail and distribute accordingly
- Maintain all copier areas in the building stocked with paper
- Process all outgoing mail including weighing any envelopes and parcels as needed
- Prepare shipping labels for departments
- Run Postage Machine. Responsible for checking the balance in the Postage Machine every morning, and replenishes the machine every Friday before departing.
- Receive all supply orders and distribute and re-stock throughout the building
- Trouble shoots copiers, making service calls and replacing toner as needed
- Replenish Board Room with candy and drinks daily and throughout the day
- Restocks all kitchens every morning
- Keeps kitchen and conference room areas organized and clean
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Computer Skills: Basic computer literacy is required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook and other appropriate software.
Seeking qualified applicants who are seeking to join a great organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.