Fast paced warehouse and distribution center in Aberdeen is seeking an experienced Data Analyst. The candidate will be expected to extract and analyze data in order to help drive a higher company efficiency.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Use data to create charts that depict trends in customer base and sales
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money and maximize earning potential
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--Candidate should have a high attention to detail, as well as a "think outside the box" mentality. Ideal candidate is able to utilize given data to provide beneficial information not necessarily requested for initially.
--Previous experience within supply chain manufacturing or logistics preferred but not required.
--Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel (experience in creating pivot tables and utilizing formulas within excel a must)
- Able to pass tests within the Microsoft application with an 80% or higher
- Able to pass tests on maneuvering through email systems
- Able to pass drug screening and background check
- Previous experience within supply chain manufacturing or logistics preferred but not required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Rachael at 410-273-5300 or email Rachael.Shindel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.