Our client, based in Central, NH, is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to add to their elite team.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of recent experience and have a solid understanding of key GAAP procedures.
Location: Central, NH
Role: Staff Accountant, Direct Hire
Key Benefits Provided Include:
* Full medical and dental
* 401k with company match
* 3 weeks PTO and holiday pay
* ST and LT Disability
* Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements
* Prepare journal entries daily
* General Ledger and bank account reconciliation
* Audit preparation
* Prepare financial schedules and analysis for annual budget review
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
* Requires a Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of applicable experience
* Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Accounting ERP systems
* Solid attention detail is required
* Knowledge of GAAP principles
For immediate consideration, please call Francis at 603/623-1181 or email email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.