A leading client located in Vernon Hills, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temporary, Customer Service Representative position.
Do you enjoy being the main point of contact for all customers? Do you like to research and resolve issues in a timely manner?
- Answer customer questions and inquiries regarding the company's services and processes
- Assist customers to the fullest extent by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Escalate issues as necessary and assist in any special projects
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience required
- Able to build and maintain great peer relationships
-$16 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of a casual and fun filled environment that constantly utilizes cutting edge technology for financial empowerment
- They partner with select employer groups to offer products and services that help their employees' financial well-being and enhance the value that defines the organization
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.