Equipment Operator - 1st Shift
Randstad's client, a well-known leader in the banking world - is looking for Document Prep Clerks for their Los Angeles Lockbox! This is a great opportunity to align yourself with a highly reputable company in a long-term position! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Document Prep Clerk
The Equipment Operator will be responsible for scanning checks and remittance materials using automated equipment to image, encode and/or endorse items.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Operating Imaging/Extraction Equipment (I-Tran, IBML, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150)
- Ensuring all items that were imaged have been accounted for through additional processes including stapling, Quick Stat, check cataloging, and boxing
- Lifting, stacking and moving tubs, trays, and racks
- Transporting tubs and racks within the automated processing area and to other functional areas
- Performing routine maintenance/cleaning functions on equipment
- Interacting with other operational staff and management effectively
- Maintaining individual and site productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to the team's goals along with individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
Pay and Shift:
1st Shift- $15.00/hour
Monday-Saturday (with one day off during the week): 6:00AM-2:30pm (40 hours per week)
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
-Comfortable in a fast-paced production environment
--Remittance Processing experience with proven ability to operate high speed automated equipment preferred (desired but not required)
--Analysis and comprehension of client's standard operating procedures and instructions
--Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
--Good oral and written communication skills
--Alpha/Numeric data entry and typing skills - with excellent accuracy
--Production environment focus around meeting deadlines and quotas
--Attention to detail with accuracy and good eye-hand coordination
--Keen sense of quality control and practices
--Ability to lift up to 15 to 20 pounds frequently
--Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time while operating imaging equipment
--Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all times
--Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
***Candidates will undo go an extensive criminal background check, credit check and drug test**
Qualified candidates please follow the line and complete the questionnaire:
If you are interested, apply at www.randstadstaffing.com for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.