This team is a dynamic and creative group of marketing strategists and writers. They engage an audience of more than 60,000 independent agent partners through a variety of owned, earned and paid channels.
Looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to primarily support the Agent Giving Programs and also team members individually with a variety of tasks and projects, both short term and long term. The right candidate for this position is creative, organized, detail-obsessed and comfortable working in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Associated Press Style
- Experience working in content management systems and/or with digital marketing platforms
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and/or video editing - Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Can self-direct and prioritize among changing priorities
- Effectively collaborates with a variety of team members, each with different working styles
- Consistently approaches assignments and tasks with a high-level of enthusiasm and effort
- Brings energy, a positive attitude and sense of humor to work each day
- Bachelor's degree in communications or equivalent experience required.
- Requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.